The Least of These

Then the righteous will answer him, "Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?
The King will reply, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."
Matthew 25:37-40

Thursday, January 13, 2011

God is so AMAZING!!

God has provided!  We will be going to Kenya after all.  An anonymous donor has agreed to pay the difference between what we raise and the total cost. I stand in awe of God’s goodness and might.   I have tried to write this post 5 times already and somehow words just fail me. My heart is so full of joy and praise that I cannot find the words to express it.  I hope you will join me in praising God for what He has done.  “Come let us sing for joy to the Lord, let us shout aloud to the Rock of our Salvation.” Psalm 95:1

There is a verse in Job that has new meaning to me.  Job 42:5 says “My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you.”  God is so amazing!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for the two of you and so thankful for the anonymous donor! I'm so glad God has given the person a heart for missions!! Praying for both of you as the exciting day approaches!

    ReplyDelete